There is so much product in the market, this can make it incredibly difficult to source the best materials and finishes for your kitchen. Instagram has become a hub for generating inspiration for a kitchen renovation. It’s the place where the latest designers, retailers and manufacturer’s display their newest product or completed project.
The top favourite colour was without a doubt, white, as it brightens up the space and light can easily reflect back into the room to create an open and airy feel. Designers have moved away from the all white kitchen and brought in some contrast using accent colours such as black, blue and grey. A surprising colour that has become trendy is black because it’s a dominant tone that can make a dramatic statement. While in terms of accessories, gold is the most popular which is quite a shift from the chrome and brushed nickel finish that dominated the industry. At the same time, bronze, copper and antique black finishes are becoming more attractive to homeowners as it provides a sense of uniqueness and personal touch.
All the kitchens, have a seamless and cohesive look, which goes to show the importance of having a clear design style and colour palette.
- Contemporary: Black, Gold and White
2. Transitional: White, Gold, light blue
3. Contemporary: Black, Gold, White
4. Industrial / Rustic: White, Grey and Distressed Wood
5. Transitional: White, Navy Blue, Gold
6. Vintage: Black and Gold
7. Contemporary / Farmhouse: White, Wood, and Metal
8. Contemporary: White, Gold and Grey
9. Traditional: White, Wood, and Black
10. Contemporary: Black and Copper
11. Transitional: Navy Green and Gold
12. Country: Navy blue, Wood, Grey, Gold
13. Contemporary: White, beige, Wood, gold,
14. Eclectic: Off-White, Black, muted Teal
15. Contemporary: Black, White, Gold
Keep up with our latest blogpost. Sign up to our Mailing List